- Human rights for all! (Dec 18)
- 3S: Manage for Impact Conference (May 18)
- This year we celebrate our 10th birthday! (Apr 18)
- Take a seat, enjoy the talk (Dec 17)
- Learning how to receive (Sept 17)
- Our common future starts today (June 17)
- Being colour-blind to diversity (March 17)
- Where have you been lately? (Dec 16)
- Honesty Report 2016: open doors to the impact of our work (September 16)
- 3S: Manage for Impact Conference, September 2018.
- Taller de medición de impacto en empresas sociales, Fundació Nova Feina, November 17.
- Corporate video
- "3S Conference: building bridges to manage for impact", 3S: Manage for Impact Conference, September 18.
- "Plataforma GEOfundos dá a conhecer as oportunidades de financiamento para a Economia Social". Grupo de Entidades da Economia Social criam a primeira plataforma que dá a conhecer todas as oportunidades de financiamento disponíveis, May 16.
- "My work will change ideas about what makes a good investment". Katherine Ruff wins Stone Soup Award on Research in Social Innovation, July 15.
- "Entreprises sociales: quels modèles en Espagne et au Portugal", by Sophie Chauliac, CareNews, January 19
- "Nuestro objetivo prioritario es fortalecer el impacto social de las organizaciones", interview by Corresponsables to Clara de Bienassis, December 18.
- "Por 13 razones...", by Sophie Robin, Diario Responsable, November 18.
- "Empresas sociales: ¿ilusión de pocos o empresas del futuro?", by Sophie Chauliac, Diario Responsable, October 18.
- "3S Conference: construyendo puentes para gestionar por impacto", by Corresponsables, October 18.
- "Impact investors must be more strategic", by Julie Pybus, Pioneers Post, September 18.
- "Why impact measurement isn't enough", by Cláudia Pedra and Lisa Hehenberger, Blog del Instituto de Innovación Social de ESADE, September 18.
- "Has impact been emptied of its powerful meaning?", by Sophie Robin, Pioneers Post, July 18.
- "Partnering for organisational success and sustainability! A few lessons learned", by Rosa Matos, MAVA Foundation, July 18.
- "Década de mudanças", by Cláudia Pedra, Portal VER, May 18.
- "El área de RRHH, director de orquesta en la implantación de la RSC", by Isabelle Tiar, April 18.
- "Aproximamo-nos de um modelo integrado e oblícuo", by Liliana Dias, Portal VER, March 18.
- "Soluções sociais investíveis", by Cláudia Pedra, Focus Social, January 18.
- "Inovação social" by Cláudia Pedra, POS Magazine, December 17.
- "Almost grown: where now for impact investment?", by Maria Raurell, Pioneers Post, November 17.
- "Trazer para Lisboa inovações sociais internacionais", by Sandra Costa, Portal VER, September 17.
- "Las alianzas que cambian el mundo", by Clara de Bienassis, Diario Responsable, September 17.
- "B Corp: um relato de interdependência", by Cláudia Pedra, Portal VER, June 17.
- "Las startups de la integración", by Sophie Robin, Ethic, June 17.
- "Creating social value: how can we be sure?", by Susan Balet, Social Value International, June 17.
- "Impacto de la inserción a través del trabajo: es urgente pasar de medir cantidad a evaluar calidad" by Sophie Robin, Instituto de Innovación Social de ESADE, April 17.
- "Ser ou não ser empresa B Corp: eis a questão", by Cláudia Pedra, Portal VER, March 17.
- "Mantener y apoyar el empleo con impacto social", Diario Responsable, February 17.
- "Stone Soup Consulting, nuevo miembro del universo B Corp" by Clara de Bienassis, February 17.
- "Medir nuestro impacto social ha guiado una nueva estrategia de captación de fondos", by Pilar Balet and Susan Balet, December 16.
- "Co-construir un mundo triple cero: cero exclusión, cero carbono, cero pobreza", by Rosa Matos and Sarah Gogel. Diario Responsable, Sept 16.
- “Quantas tragédias poderiam ser evitadas pela educação de direitos humanos?”, by Cláudia Pedra, Portal VER, July 16.
- “GEOfundos liga organizações sociais a financiamentos sustentáveis”, by Gabriela Costa, Portal VER, June 16.
- “As organizações têm de aprender a construir estratégias de comunicação empática”,by Gabriela Costa, Portal VER, June 16.
- “Societal issues are bound to stay in the impact investment market”, interview to Uli Grabenwarter, February 16.
- Great expectations for the social impact investment sector in Spain? by Clara de Bienassis, EVPA Blog, November 15.
- 3 preguntas clave sobre el impacto del emprendedor social, by Amy Raisbeck and Ana Paredes, March 15, Ethic.
- “Is ethics turning into a priority in times of crisis?”, by Cláudia Pedra, Portal VER, March 12.
- “Accountability: the new accounting standard”, by Vitor Vale. OJE Newspaper.
- “NGO Transparency: a Spanish perspective”, by Pedro Telleria, Newspaper OJE.
- “Different Faces of Scaling Up”, by Sophie Robin, Revista Española del Tercer Sector.
- “Social Impact, a Collective Effort”, by Sophie Robin, Cuadernos AEF.
- “Volunteers and Consultants – A Question of Complementarity”, by Cláudia Pedra, Portal VER.
- “We Want Unreasonable People Surrounding Us”, by Cláudia Pedra, Dec ’11, Portal VER.
- “Who can we trust”, by Cláudia Pedra, Oct 12, Portal VER.
- “ISO26000 valoriza cadeia de valor”, by Gabriela Costa. Jan 11, Portal VER.
- "La recherche d’impact social, au cœur des pratiques de la Fondation Daniel et Nina Carasso", July 18.
- "Why an assessment is much more than an assessment", by Cláudia Pedra, September 17.
- "The Superform, the tool that will boost your funding applications", by Pilar Balet, September 17.
- "B Corp: a tale of interdependece", by Cláudia Pedra, June 17.
- “Es cuestión de tiempo”, by Pilar Balet, BlogZAC, July 16.
- “The B Corps ‘force for good’ awakens in Spain”, by Marian Torres and Rosa Ricucci, July 16.
- “Funding and investment equals sustainability”, by Cláudia Pedra. EVPA Blog. June 16.
- "Healthcare Clowning, a Serious Business", Alejandro Peña, April 16.
- "Venture Philanthropy: some trends, lessons learnt and missing elements from the Madrileno scenary", Sophie Robin, December 15.
- "Low cost and collaborative partnership model for social impact evaluation", Tito Damiâo, November 15.
- "Altadis Foundation's new recipe for a strenghtened social impact", Clara de Bienassis, November 15.
- "Para além da avaliação: boas práticas de impacto", by Rosa Matos and Tiago Seixas, Portal VER, October 15.
- "Cero exclusión, cero carbono, cero pobreza", Clara de Bienassis, Diario Responsable, September 15.
- "Katherine Ruff gana el premio Stone Soup de Investigación en Innovación Social", Diario Responsable, July 15.
- "Mitologia e impacto social", Cláudia Pedra, Alliance for Social Impact Investment. December 14.
- "La medición del impacto social es la transparencia llevada al extremo", Susana Balet on Reseteando.org, June 14.
- "No existe un monopolio de la acción solidaria", by Clara de Bienassis, September ’14, Diario RSE.
- "Estrategias de RSE y medición de impacto en España", by Amy Raisbeck, Instituto Innovación Social ESADE, October 13.
- "Technology That Enables Higher Impact Market Solutions to Poverty", by Amy Raisbeck, Instituto Innovación Social ESADE, June 13.
- “Stone Soup Consulting, a Social Consultancy", by Sophie Robin, Institute for Social Innovation ESADE.
"Empleo con impacto social: el caso de Momentum Project", Alfred Vernis & Sophie Robin (with the collaboration of Victor Mora), Feb 17.
"Funders' principles and drivers of good impact practice" in Portuguese, Portugal Impact Group, March 2016.
"Código de Boas Práticas de Impacto", Portugal Impact Grouop, Oct 2015.